Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ten Thousand

I just realized that this month I hit ten thousand hits on my blog. I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of those were people looking for images and accidentally ended up on my page.Suckers!

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog on purpose! I hope you leave here somewhat amused or, at the very least, informed on useless information.

Thought you might find it interesting to see the breakdown of what countries read/accidentally stumble onto my blog.
  1.  3886 Canada
  2.  3544 USA
  3. 413 Russia
  4. 360 UK
  5. 142 India
  6. 137 Germany
  7. 118 Philippines
  8. 114 Australia
  9. 114 Netherlands
  10. 64 Ukraine
Just to be clear, I do not know ANYONE in Russia, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands or Ukraine. I know 5 people (combined) in the Philippines, Australia and India.

If I had a dollar for every site visit, I'd have TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. Unfortunately for me, nobody would ever consider paying to read the drivel I display here, so all I have is a JPG of a Ten Thousand Dollar American bill.

Again, thanks for reading - I appreciate your literacy.

1 comment: