Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ahoy! It's a boy!

For a girl who doesn't have a baby nor likes to shower that much, I sure throw a great baby shower!

My twin sister, Amanda, is pregnant with a baby boy, so we decided on a nautical themed baby shower. Ahoy, it's a boy! I started crafting about a month ago, so that I didn't have to rush through everything. My wonderful neighbor lent me her hot glue gun which i burned my fingers on approximately 67 times. I made an Ahoy it's a boy pennant banner, food table tent cards, a baby shower bingo game, tissue pom pom balls for ceiling hanging, water bottle wraps, and sailboat sugar cookie goodie bags.

My mom, Lisa and Katie helped to overflow the food and desert tables with deliciousness; the highlights being Katie's pasta salad and Mom's meatballs. I have to say the brownies I baked were top notch - gooey and fudgey - definitely a keeper (will post later).

Amanda got a zillion or so presents that she loved. Not surprisingly, I think she already has all the baby clothes washed and put away! Damon was dressed in a nautical outfit, which was probably my favorite part of the entire day. Here's some a link to my BABY SHOWER BINGO document and some photos...



af












No comments:

Post a Comment