Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bootcamp aka death camp pt2

Bootcamp day 2. I spent most of my day trying not to move too much. Nearly every muscle in my body is sore.... Read all about Bootcamp day 1 here! I have been trying not to think too much about how much worse tonight's session is going to be.

Just put on my workout clothes. These ones also have shrunk since I last wore them. I think I need some laundry lessons.
I'm hoping tonight is a whole new set of exercises. I might cry if I have to do another burpee.

Leaving for class now. If I don't die of muscle failure, I will finish this post later tonight.

Survived class 2. Lots of running probably saved me, since it meant less burpies and push-ups. Worked with weights but Manda was kind enough to let me use her five lb weights and she used my 8s!

Once again I realized (slash Manda pointed out) how uncoordinated I am! So many of the stretches and sets were multi-movement exercises that my brain and body parts just don't know how to deal with. Luckily everyone is too busy to notice that my super lunge jump looks more like a mix between a seizure and a dance move!

No fainting spells this time around, however acid reflux kicked in about half way through. Still suffering from it now. Will have to google the cause and figure out how to prevent it.

Tomorrow is our break day so I have some time to recuperate my traumatized muscles. Stay tuned for more!

Xo Shelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment